How to install IpGeolocation on any Android device using Termux?

Trace Now
  • A tool to retrieve IP Geolocation information

IpGeolocation allows you to trace out the exact location of the victim using your android device.All you need is the viticims IP-address or The Domain's url.

Fallow the instructions carefully

1.Open Termux app

2.Type this command
apt update && apt upgrade

3.Now type
pkg install git

4.Then type
git clone https://github.com/Maldevel/IPGeoLocation

5.Now move to directory
cd IPGeoLocation

6.To give permissions type this command
chmod +x ipgeolocation.py


7.To install python type
pkg install python

8.Type
pip3 install -r requirements.txt

9.Now you use IpGeolocation to trace the location of your victim by just typing 
python ipgeolocation.py -t(victim IP/URL)


Thanks to the developer Maldevel.!

Please let me know in the comments section below if you facing any problem regarding IpGeolocation.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I needed a fast respond, I read about kelvin hacker and I actually saw a testimony like this about him and I decided to try him out. His approach alone showed his seriousness and professionalism, this hacker is a genius and highly recommended by a lot of people, it was very easy for him to help me spy on my spouse remotely for some token….I was very happy with the service he rendered I came here to testify for what he did for me and I’ll always be grateful to him…the least I could offer is to referring him to you guys. contact him on kelvinethicalhacker@gmail.com and you can reach to him for more information about hacking devices..

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I'm not getting exact location & fake details

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your style is special in contrast with others I've perused stuff from. A debt of gratitude is in order for posting whenever you have the chance, Guess I'll simply book mark this site. best interiors

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to install Kali Nethunter on android using termux?

How to install Ubuntu on any Android device using Termux?